The Southwest Florida Regional Planning Council has operated and maintained a mapping, graphics department since 1973. We house a large regionally current data library including many historical maps and data sets as well. Our experienced staff continues to operate across diverse project backgrounds to produce high quality work with attention to details.
The SWFRPC utilizes the latest ArcGIS family of software products. We have large format plotters and digitizers, Trimble field data collectors, GPS enabled cameras along with the necessary expertise.
Services the SWFRPC can provide include:
- GIS Consultation including database management, spatial analysis & modeling, best practices and workflow organization
- Digital hardcopy map conversion
- Field data collection for spatial representation and data analysis
- Data interoperability
- Interactive web based GIS site creation and hosting
- Plotting services up to E size
- Perform complex spatial analysis
- LiDAR derived elevation data is available for most locations in the SWFRPC region. This is a large dataset and not available for download. Acquisition of this elevation data will require an external hard drive. Please contact the GIS department for further information.
Let the SWFRPC provide your agency with the tools, information and experience to help achieve success!